JOB POSTING: Field Superintendent – Residential Construction
Braden Construction is looking for an experienced Field Superintendent who is committed to building/renovating high-design, high-finish, residential luxury homes within the Twin Cities metro area and western Wisconsin.
The ideal candidate has 8+ years of residential construction job site experience in a supervisory capacity, preferably in higher-end remodeling/renovation and new home construction projects. The Field Superintendent is responsible for scheduling, maintaining the safety and compliance of the site, supervising all activities including materials, and vendors, and field personnel – with the goals of completing projects on time, per plans and specs, and within each project’s budget.
Hourly wage between $28-$32 DOE/DOQ.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and schedule materials, subcontractors, and equipment.
- Oversee subcontractors and vendors to ensure quality standards are met.
- Keep track of the overall and daily job schedule.
- Communicate progress, potential changes/alterations, and issues with the Project Manager.
- Coordinate field changes with vendors.
- Ensure that the job site is secure and clean.
- Responsible for site personnel following safety standards and company policies.
- Control work efficiencies on the project.
- Verify existing conditions and assist the Project Manager with shop drawing reviews.
- Assist Project Manager with completion of As-Built drawings.
- Punch list – Follow-up and completion to the client’s satisfaction.
What we look for in our people:
- Positive, clear communication skills
- Sound problem-solving skills
- Confident, calm in times of dispute
- Resilient, able to recover from difficult situations.
- Resolve, a sense of urgency to get the job done.
- Leadership, a lead by example attitude
We Welcome You to Apply!
Please send your cover letter and resume to: