JOB POSTING: Carpenter – Residential Construction
Braden Construction is looking for an experienced lead carpenter who is committed to building/renovating high-design, high-finish, residential luxury homes within the Twin Cities metro area and western Wisconsin.
The Lead Carpenter is responsible for coordinating with staff and vendors at the job site. The ideal candidate has 4+ years of residential carpentry experience.
Hourly wage is from $18-$25 per hour DOE/DOQ.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assure quality standards are met
- Effectively Communicate progress, potential changes, and issues that arise
- Adhere to the project schedule
- Keep the job site secure and clean
- Work efficiently and safely with the on-site team
- 4+ years of carpentry experience
- Efficient in all phases of carpentry
- Read blueprints
- General framing – (walls, floors, and door frames)
- Build staircases
- Install windows, doors, and siding
- Install interior finish and trim
- Finish experience preferred
- High-end remodel work preferred
What we look for in our people:
- Positive, clear communication skills.
- Ability to take direction.
- Resolve, a sense of urgency to get the job done.
Please note: This is a long-term, full-time position on our team, not a sub-contractor opportunity.
We Welcome You to Apply!
Please send your cover letter and resume to: